Air Quality In Denver Co
Air Quality In Denver Colorado Services
We Install Various Air Quality for Denver Co
There are several types of air conditioning systems, each with their own benefits. At Med Air Pro, here are some of the systems we install and service:
- Ductless Mini-Split: If your home does not have ductwork, this type of system is easy to install. It can cool individual areas as needed, and not rooms that you don’t use, to reduce utility costs.
- Central Units: Provide even cooling throughout the home as well as dehumidification and filtration to improve air quality. A central system can last 10 to 15 years, so you can expect long-term reliable performance.
- Window Units: Window Air Quality for Denver Co are known for their low cost, efficiency, and ease of installation. You don’t need extra floor space for them, while the units can provide air filtration and dehumidification as well.
- Heat Pumps: Draw heat from outdoor air to provide indoor heating and cooling using the same system. They use less energy than electric air conditioning units and combustion heating systems, and can last up to 15 years.
Why Choose Med Air Pro ?
Benefits of a New Air Quality System
Air conditioners are built differently than they were just a few years ago. Installing a new one mitigates issues from dealing with older systems. If you have an air conditioning system that is more than 10 years old, you can benefit from today’s higher efficiency solutions. ENERGY STAR certified units are designed to meet strict standards, which helps reduce utility costs and monthly bills. The savings add up over the lifespan of the system, so you can recoup much of the cost of replacing your air conditioners. Older systems aren’t as effective at cooling. Newer ones resolve this issue, so your home is more comfortable, while indoor air quality is improved thanks to effective dehumidification and filtration. Dust, pollen, mold, and other airborne pollutants can be removed to make the air in your home healthier. Our ACs also feature durable materials so they resist corrosion and wear and tear. With a new AC, you can also enjoy your home, work more efficiently, and sleep better.
Components of an Air Quality System
Air Quality for Denver Co systems are complex and multifunctional, which is why you need a professional to install all the components. The basic components of the typical system include:
- Ductwork: Air ducts distribute air from the AC system to the various rooms in your home, which enters through vents.
- Compressors: Process refrigerant into a high-pressure gaseous form; cooling this gas provides the cool air for home comfort.
- Filters: An air filter removes dust and other contaminants in all the air that passes through your HVAC system.
- Motors: The blower motor forces air through all the ducts and vents connected to your HVAC system and into your home.
- Air Handlers: Indoor components that use a blower to evenly circulate cooled air throughout your home.
- Evaporator Coils: Draw heat out of refrigerant that passes through the system, lowering coolant temperature and therefore that of the air.
Tips for Lowering Your Cooling Costs
Installing a programmable thermostat is one of our most effective options for lowering cooling costs. You can set the unit to automatically provide warmer temperatures at night or during the workday, so energy and costs aren’t wasted on unnecessary cooling. Other tips for lowering cooling costs include:
- Installing attic insulation: Thicker insulation can prevent warmed air from rising through your roof and out of your home. It also keeps in cool air during warmer months.
- Sealing your ducts: Leaky ductwork wastes energy. We can seal ducts and add insulation in exposed areas to maximize the efficiency of your air conditioning
- Using energy-efficient window coverings: Efficient window coverings such as blinds, shades, and special window film can prevent air from escaping through the glass.
Also, look for ENERGY STAR certified equipment. It is designed to strict standards, to operate using less energy, and significantly reduce energy costs.
Air Quality Units and Brands
The Med Air Pro brand of Air Quality for Denver Co equipment offers efficiency, quiet performance, and integrated diagnostics systems. From air handlers with variable speed motors to multi-speed gas furnaces, to variable-speed, energy efficient air conditioners, we use only top-of-the-line equipment. Med Air Pro also provides exceptional service whether you need maintenance or emergency repairs. We offer comprehensive a maintenance plan that covers annual tune-ups and inspections. Warranties up to 12 years help save on costs as well. And when you require AC repair or replacement, you can depend on the best in the industry. We install all types of HVAC equipment and help ensure it lasts as long as it’s designed to. To learn more about our air conditioning installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement services, continue browsing our website or call 1-720-369-7063 for a free quote or more information.
We Are Here For all Your Hvac Need in Denver Area