Air Conditioning Maintenance Services
Air Conditioning Maintenance Services in Denver Colorado
Air Conditioning Maintenance In Denver, CO
Installing an air conditioner correctly is of utmost importance. If it is improperly connected, your AC will provide insufficient cooling and may not operate efficiently; it can also create safety and health hazards. At MedAirPro, we background check and verify every employee to ensure they are skilled, honest, and reliable. Therefore, our customers can have peace of mind that their new and repaired AC units will work as expected. Determining whether to replace your AC can be a difficult decision. Let us help you by carefully examining your unit or system to see if it can be affordably fixed or whether you stand to benefit by allowing us to select and install a new affordable, high-efficiency air conditioner. We provide free estimates so you know exactly what to expect to pay without surprises. And you can be confident in our expertise and commitment to get the job done right and ensure your system is working at peak efficiency.
Why Choose Med Air Pro ?
- Volatile compounds – Volatile organic compounds include chemicals found in many types of home products, which can cause anything from nose and throat irritation to breathing problems, nervous system damage, and even cancer.
- Mold – Colonies of mold can exacerbate allergies and trigger respiratory illnesses. We can take steps to reduce mold spores that can also cause symptoms.
- Carbon monoxide – A gas released by burning oil, natural gas, and other fossil fuels that you can’t see or smell, but can cause death in high concentrations.
- Housekeeping practices – Many consumer cleaning products have harsh chemicals that can get into the air. Pet dander, dust mites, and other pollutants can build up without proper housekeeping.
- Personal habits – Smoking in your home can cause serious indoor air pollution. Burning paraffin candles and incense can as well.
- Lack of ventilation – Making a building airtight improves energy efficiency by eliminating drafts but can lead to higher levels of indoor air pollution.
- Dirty ductwork and filters – Contaminants in your ducts and that clog up air filters can circulate throughout the system and your home.
Why Choose Med Air Pro ?
Components of an AC System
- Ductwork: Air ducts distribute air from the AC system to the various rooms in your home, which enters through vents.
- Compressors: Process refrigerant into a high-pressure gaseous form; cooling this gas provides the cool air for home comfort.
- Filters: An air filter removes dust and other contaminants in all the air that passes through your HVAC system.
- Motors: The blower motor forces air through all the ducts and vents connected to your HVAC system and into your home.
- Air Handlers: Indoor components that use a blower to evenly circulate cooled air throughout your home.
- Evaporator Coils: Draw heat out of refrigerant that passes through the system, lowering coolant temperature and therefore that of the air.
Tips for Lowering Your Cooling Costs
- Installing attic insulation: Thicker insulation can prevent warmed air from rising through your roof and out of your home. It also keeps in cool air during warmer months.
- Sealing your ducts: Leaky ductwork wastes energy. We can seal ducts and add insulation in exposed areas to maximize the efficiency of your air conditioning
- Using energy-efficient window coverings: Efficient window coverings such as blinds, shades, and special window film can prevent air from escaping through the glass.