Air Conditioning Repair Services
Air Conditioning Repair Services In Denver Colorado
Air Conditioning Repair in Denver Colorado
How do you know if you need an AC repair or if it’s time to replace the system? What are some common AC problems, and can you diagnosis an air conditioner problem yourself? At MedAirPro, we believe the more you know about air conditioning and heating repair, the more likely you are to choose us as your air conditioning service company! We are Google Certified for Home Services in Southern California and all our employees are background checked and verified. Our repair technicians have been hand-picked to ensure we have the best in the industry. Each is highly knowledgeable and communicative, so can help you understand the problem and the best solutions to fix it. They respect your home so you can be confident in their abilities and that any AC problem will be resolved quickly. We also offer a lifetime warranty on our service so, if the issue comes back, you’ll know we’ll be there to resolve it with no questions asked.
Why Choose Med Air Pro ?
Common AC Problems and Causes
Not Cooling Properly
- Dirty Filters. One of the most common problems, a dirty filter can increase energy consumption, cause frozen evaporator coils, and can contribute to unhealthy indoor Fortunately, these issues are preventable by cleaning and replacing your AC filter often.
- Refrigerant: Your AC unit may have old, ineffective refrigerant or coolant may have dissipated or leaked out. A normal amount of refrigerant is required for proper cooling performance.
- Sensor Problems: Your air conditioner contains numerous sensors that relay information. Over time, they can start sending false readings, causing an AC to work less reliably and efficiently.
- Thermostat Issues: Your thermostat may not be properly reading the accurate air temperature, causing your system to “think” it is running properly when it is not.
Benefits of AC Repair
Is Air Conditioning Repair Enough?
- The age of the unit. As your AC unit edges toward 20 years old, it is likely reaching the end of its lifespan.
- Energy efficiency. Once units reach 15 years of age, they should be considered a candidate for replacement, based on energy savings alone.
- Frequency of repairs. Frequent repairs can be frustrating, expensive, and create an uncomfortable, warm home.